Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Book in Eternal Progress...

For the few who might chance to read this blog every now and then, I am updating you on the latest of my novel adventures. Nearly three and a half years after beginning my first writing project I find myself, once again, in a place of reverie. You see I have once again come to a place where "I think" I have finished the latest and greatest installment of the never-ending-book-revision.

Now to the finality of this revision, I guess it will all depend on it's ability to catch some agent's eye and return a response such as "Wonderful!...Unputdownable...I'm getting this straight to an acquisition agent...Your characters, your plot, your writing voice, Bravo!" and so forth. So in my own attempts to make my page-people come to life over the last three years, I hope they have reached a level where their resume will be considered. A place where their literary maturity is worth consideration to be swept up in the world of publishing. Now of course I plan to accompany them wherever their journey may lead, but I won't lie and tell you that I'm partial to visiting, oh I don't know, New York or London if I had my druthers.

That's all for now...stay tuned for, heck, I don't know what installment will come next but you can bet something is a com'n!

No comments:

Post a Comment