Saturday, May 1, 2010

Changes, Changes, Changes...

I should have known it. I should have known my book would assume yet another transformation. And I officially understand why it takes so MANY years to "finish" a book. Writing is the easy part...editing on the other hand, well that's a whole different ball of wax :)

After almost three years of development, my book is a seasoned patient of reconstructive surgery. Should I dare say I'm done? Never! Then it won't ever happen. Although at this point I'd like to hand it over to someone official who can tell me to stop (he, he).

Just thought I'd share this simple update of my book's current state of fluid completion. The next couple of weeks I'll address things like punctuation and sentence flow and then...

Anyone interested in taking a look???

No comments:

Post a Comment